1. Will I test positive by using any of the MCK products?
Although this formulation of our Whole Plant Extracted Hemp product consistently tests at levels .3% THC or less, we cannot guarantee the outcome of a urinalysis due to many factors out of our control, including personal habits also. Please use this product at your own discretion and/or consult with your doctor prior to use.
2. Will any of the MCK products make me feel high?
There are very low levels of THC ( less than 0.3%) , however, there are very high levels of Whole Plant Extracted Hemp present. Your entire body will feel very relaxed.
3. Why are some Whole Plant Extracted Hemp products on the market less expensive than MCK?
4. Is it possible for me to use too much Whole Plant Extracted Hemp or even overdose on Whole Plant Extracted Hemp?
It is possible to clog the receptors after using too much Whole Plant Extracted Hemp but to the best of our knowledge, no one has overdosed on any Whole Plant Extracted Hemp products.
5. Can I have an allergic reaction to these products? Is that a common issue?
There is no anecdotal evidence to suggest that allergic reactions are common.
6. What are the possible side effects of using MCK?
Dryness in the mouth, mild dehydration, dilated vascular/pupils and/or bloodshot eyes.
7. What can MCK help me with?
Marty's Cobra Kove makes no medical claims but it is reported by users that they have noted acute and chronic pain relief from arthritis, inflammation, fibromyalgia, headaches, bacterial infections, foot/nail repair, tumor/cyst reduction, spinal pain injury and possible relief from autoimmune diseases.
8. Are there specific times of the day when it is better to apply MCK?
Before you go to sleep and when you wake up. Reapply if needed throughout the day.
9. How long does the pain relief last?
You should begin to feel relief within 30 minutes to an hour of applying the product. However, as you use it, it becomes more effective as receptors get used to the fact that you are using Whole Plant Extracted Hemp. – Two to four hours depending on injury type and application.
10. What is the difference between using the cream versus using the tincture
Both can be used for acute pain, particularly if the tincture is taken sublingually (under the tongue) in large dose. The products together provide a solution for chronic pain also if the cream is used when pain is felt most and the wounded area is inflamed.
11. Can the cream be used to rub on my head for headaches?
Yes, relief is quick and deeper if a warm compress is used in conjunction with the cream.
Don’t see your question answered here? Send us an e-mail at email@example.com and we will gladly answer any questions you may have.