COA's for all Cream and Tincture products
Whole Plant Extracted Hemp Products
Our consortium of successful healthcare professionals and companies work together to provide unique and innovative products for optimal health.
Our manufacturer's expertise encompasses organic state-of-the-art extractors, product formulators, compounding pharmacist researchers and manufacturers, physicians, and other health care practitioners. We are dedicated to the clinical testing of various forms and formulations of both Whole Plant Extracted Hemp and non-Whole Plant Extracted Hemp products we research and manufacture.
The IGSR Amino Acid blends were developed with assistance from Ami Grace Quinn, LCSW, a researcher and clinician with years of experience treating patients through diet and balancing brain neurotransmitters with Amino Acids.
IMPORTANT FACTS TO KNOW
Synthetic and/or single molecule extracted CBD from hemp does NOT have the equivalent activity of CBD-rich “whole plant” cannabis extract.
“Cannabis is inherently ‘polypharmaceutical’, and synergy arises from the interaction between its multiple components.”
— Dr. John McPartland
THE “ENTOURAGE” EFFECT
Most studies use single-molecule CBD produced by laboratories for research. In contrast, “Whole Plant” extractions include CBD, THC and more than 400 trace compounds which act synergistically to create the “Entourage” effect that magnifies the therapeutic effects over its individual components.
Researchers have identified over 70 unique cannabinoids within the cannabis plant, many of which interact with the human endo-cannabinoid system using the cannabinoid receptors found throughout your body. Some cannabinoids bind more effectively to certain receptors and are more specific for desired medical use.
Cannabidiol (CBD) — With respect to the medical potential of the cannabis,
- CBD may hold the most promise for many serious conditions.
- CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid that is believed to reduce the psychoactive effects of THC.
Hemp CBD vs. Cannabis CBD
The therapeutic evidence is unquestionable. Patient response to CBD-based products is overwhelming. But, what CBD products are yielding the best results?
Hemp extract may have a higher percentage of CBD than Cannabis extract however…
The therapeutic difference lies in the power of the Cannabis plant chemicals in addition to pure CBD!
Only the “whole plant” extract gives the highest therapeutic effects. This is termed the “entourage” effect!
The IGSR pain products are an excellent adjunct to your practice.
- Therapeutic pain product available without a prescription
- Provides an “edge” over Allopathic Physician pain products
- Anecdotal reviews indicate strength at least that of prescription pain products
- Efficacy backed by hundreds of world-wide studies
- A viable alternative to opioids
- Custom labeling available
Chronic pain may have a myriad of causes and perpetuating factors, and therefore can be much more difficult to manage than acute pain, requiring a multidisciplinary approach and customized treatment protocols to meet the specific needs of each patient.
Pain has many components and it often is difficult to know where to apply transdermal drug therapy. It is convenient to consider two major elements when we attempt to control pain.
One is the site where the pain seems to be located – in our leg, a hand, our back, etc. The other is the place in our body where the pain impulses are fed to our brain. This second place is often ignored when attempting to relieve pain, particularly when we are using one of the transdermal dosage forms.
Keep in mind that the single best place to apply transdermal drug therapy is unknown. It may require a combination of locations to significantly reduce pain levels.
Therefore, in addition to the site where the pain seems to be located, it is helpful to apply a small amount of the transdermal product on the place on the back that corresponds to the nerve path that transmits the pain impulse from the painful area of the body to the central nervous system – and on to the pain centers in the brain. These paths are called dermatomes, and they are an often-ignored location on the body that can potentially assist in huge amounts of pain relief when called in to play.
A dermatome is the track a nerve follows from a place on our body to the spinal cord. Dermatomes enter the spinal cord near the vertebrae. If you have pain in an extremity – a finger for example – there is a specific location on your back that is directly associated with the painful site. By applying a small amount of transdermal pain cream to the correct vertebra, the effect of the pain relief product is usually enhanced.
The “Genesis” Base (Homeopathic Remedies)
ARNICA montana: 2x, 3x-30x
- Arnica is used topically for a wide range of conditions, including bruises, sprains, muscle aches, wound healing, superficial phlebitis, joint pain, inflammation from insect bites, and swelling from broken bones. Arnica preparations are also used to treat sore muscles, bruises, and other conditions caused by overexertion or injury.
- Arnica Montana flowers and aqueous ethanol suppressed collagenase-1 (MMP1) and interstitial collagenase-13 (MMP13) mRNA levels in human articular chondrocytes. (15) This action was attributed to the inhibition of the binding of transcription factors AP-1 and NF-kb to DNA. The enzymes MMP13 and MMP1 are thought to play a significant role in the cartilage and joint destruction and inflammation seen in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. (1)
ACONITUM napellus: 4x-30x
- Aconite first stimulates and later paralyses/numbs the nerves to the sensations of pain, touch, and temperature if applied to the skin or to a mucous membrane; the initial tingling therefore gives place to a long-continued anesthetic action. (2)
- The flower petals of the calendula plant (Calendula officinalis), or pot marigold, have been used for medicinal purposes since at least the 12th century.
- Calendula has high amounts of flavonoids, plant-based antioxidants that protect cells from being damaged by unstable molecules called free radicals. Calendula appears to fight inflammation, viruses, and bacteria.
- Calendula has been shown to help wounds heal faster, possibly by increasing blood flow and oxygen to the affected area, which helps the body grow new tissue. (3)
- The Chamomile is used mainly as an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic, also antispasmodic and mildly sudorific.(4)
HYPERICUM perforatum 4x-27x
- Hypericum is the homeopathic remedy derived from the plant St. John’s Wort. This remedy is indicated for use in cases of severe shooting pains that may occur as a result of nerve pain or nerve injury. Numbness that accompanies a tingling or burning sensation may also be present. When an injury affects an area of the body that is rich in nerve endings, such as the fingers or toes, eyes and lips, Hypericum may be especially beneficial. Puncture wounds and burns may also respond well to this remedy. (5,6)
HAMAMELIS virginiana 4x-27x
- The homeopathic remedy hamamelis is based on an herb called Witch Hazel, also known as snapping hazelnut and spotted elder.
- Hamamelis is used for healing bruises, wounds, cuts, throbbing joints and muscles.
- This remedy encloses an assortment of tannins, flavonoids and catechols that aid in lessening bleeding as well as inflammation that has the potential to constrict blood vessels affecting the blood circulation. (7)
- 1. Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- 2. Wikipedia Definition
- 3. University of Maryland Medical Center
- 4. Pharmacogn Rev. 2011 Jan-Jun; 5(9): 82–95.
- 5. “Homeopathy, Herbal Remedies, and Nutritional Supplements”; Ellen Feingold, MD; 2008
- 6. The Eclectic Physician: Homeopathic Remedy Appropriate for Nerve Pain
- 7. Herbs.2000.com